Francis WORLD 2006 YEAR OF THE WORLD CUP

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Sick day woke at 6am 7am 8am, msg someone. very sad dont know she sleep liao or not.
wonder if she could accompany me to doctor or not no reply finally at about 9am plus left left home dragged my heavy head to the poly clinic boy it was packed came quite late 9.11 got number to register. at 10.14am manage to register to see doctor at 11am saw the doctor my queue number was 2258.

Finally at 11 plus got her reply, was having my blood test for dengue got 2 days MC as i was having high fever.
it started to rain. after getting my medicine i made my way home under the lousy wheathered sky in the sun+rain bought my favourate number at the 4D booth while on the way back if i win i'll marry the girl of my dreams hehe...

Anyways say her msg online after reaching home. gosh wonder if she's fine. really missed having her around everyday hehe.
hope you like the tuplips coz i like them too hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home